eSage Group has an immediate need for 2 solid Technical Data Analysts. Both positions are in Bellevue, WA. No remote.
The successful candidate is someone who enjoys diving into our client’s business issues, understanding needs, evaluating the data available and then doing the analysis and creating reports that provide our clients with meaningful insights. Candidate should have great communication skills, a keen curiosity about business challenges, and possess the intermediate SQL and Data Schema skills required to be able to evaluate and then query available date sources to create reports.
- Work directly with business users to understand information needs
- Inspect data sources and conduct data audits to verify data accuracy and ensure quality
- Analyze data for trends and outliers
- Create report and charts that highlight meaningful insights about their business, customers, etc.
- Strong past Data Analysis Experience working directly with end users
- Intermediate Data Base and SQL Skills – Ability to use MS SQL to assess data quality and availability, and then write queries to assemble the data to build reports.
- Advanced Excel Skills, ability to do advanced charting, Pivot Tables and ad hoc analysis
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Mathematical mind with great analysis skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and produces quality work that has been fully checked and can be trusted by decision makers who will rely on it
Nice to have:
- Experience working with OLAP data cubes
- Advanced MS SQL/Database skills
- Experience with MS Power BI Tools
Please email your resume to tinam (@) esagegroup (.) com.